Dataface was unable to create the directory '/tmp/sessions/edaf43d859726c4496d18785b9f429d4'
to store its session files.
Possible reasons for this:
- The script does not have permission to create the directory.
- The server is operating in safe mode.
Possible Solutions for this:
- Make the /tmp/sessions writable by the web server. E.g. chmod 0777 /tmp/sessions.
- Manually create the '/tmp/sessions/edaf43d859726c4496d18785b9f429d4' directory and make it writable by the web server.
- Change the session save path to a directory to which you have write permissions by adding the following to the
beginning of your application's index.php file:
- If none of these solves the problem, visit the Dataface forum
and ask for help.
On line 881 of file /var/www/vhosts/back.amherstrotaryauction.org/httpdocs/online/dataface/Dataface/Application.php in function printStackTrace()
On line 1634 of file /var/www/vhosts/back.amherstrotaryauction.org/httpdocs/online/dataface/Dataface/Application.php in function startSession()
On line 27 of file /var/www/vhosts/back.amherstrotaryauction.org/httpdocs/online/index.php in function display()